Two Stroke International
– Manufacturer of a line of lightweight engines for ultralight aircraft.
Universal Turbine Parts
– Pratt and Whitney Canada approved supplier of PT6, JT15D, and PW100 engines and components.
Atkins Rotary Specialties Inc.
– Supplying Mazda (RX7) rotary engines for installation in homebuilt aircraft.
Willis Lease Finance Corporation
– Acquires and provides commercial aircraft spare engines in the aftermarket and purchases and resells used and refurbished commercial aircraft engines and airframe and engine components. (Nasdaq: WLFC).
Bayern-Chemie GmbH and Protac S.A.
– Developer and manufacturer of rocket and airbreathing propulsion systems, including hypervelocity and special use engines. Site also provides company history and profile, news, review of technologies, and related links.
– Manufacturer of engines designed for ultralight and unmanned aircraft.
Compact Radial Engines
– Manufactures and distributes radial, boxer and inline aircraft engines for experimental, PPG and ultralight aircraft.
– Developing type certificated, direct drive, air cooled, radial, two-stroke Diesel engine.
– Designing a new two-stroke diesel engine aimed at the general aviation market.
– Manufacturer of Honda Civic based aircraft engines as well as propeller speed reduction units and ignition systems.
Franklin Aircraft Engines, Inc.
– Manufacturer of light aircraft piston engines.
Kreisler Manufacturing Corporation
– Manufactures precision metal components and assemblies for use in military and commercial aircraft engines. (Nasdaq: KRSL).