Compact Radial Engines
– Manufactures and distributes radial, boxer and inline aircraft engines for experimental, PPG and ultralight aircraft.
– Developing type certificated, direct drive, air cooled, radial, two-stroke Diesel engine.
– Designing a new two-stroke diesel engine aimed at the general aviation market.
– Manufacturer of Honda Civic based aircraft engines as well as propeller speed reduction units and ignition systems.
Franklin Aircraft Engines, Inc.
– Manufacturer of light aircraft piston engines.
Kreisler Manufacturing Corporation
– Manufactures precision metal components and assemblies for use in military and commercial aircraft engines. (Nasdaq: KRSL).
– German manufacturer of the Limbach aircraft engine. [Flash required]
MTU Aero Engines
– Manufacturer providing development, production and maintenance services for civil and military aero engines and industrial gas turbines.
Mallen Research Corporation
– ultra-efficient aeroengines for unmanned aerial vehicles and other performance-critical sectors.
Pratt and Whitney
– Leader in the design, manufacture, and support of turbine engines.
Progressive Air Services, Aircraft Engines and Parts
– Aircraft engines, parts and accessories to worldwide market.
– Two stroke engines for paramtors.