– Developing type certificated, direct drive, air cooled, radial, two-stroke Diesel engine.
– Designing a new two-stroke diesel engine aimed at the general aviation market.
– Manufacturer of Honda Civic based aircraft engines as well as propeller speed reduction units and ignition systems.
Franklin Aircraft Engines, Inc.
– Manufacturer of light aircraft piston engines.
Kreisler Manufacturing Corporation
– Manufactures precision metal components and assemblies for use in military and commercial aircraft engines. (Nasdaq: KRSL).
– German manufacturer of the Limbach aircraft engine. [Flash required]
MTU Aero Engines
– Manufacturer providing development, production and maintenance services for civil and military aero engines and industrial gas turbines.
– Manufacturers of the Ultraflite headband, a novel alternative to conventional aviation headsets.
– Manufacturers of precision pulleys for aircraft control systems and industrial system applications.
Real World Solutions, Inc.
– Manufacturers of equipment that assists the conversion of a Mazda Rotary engine for aviation use.
Sacramento Sky Ranch
– Distributor of aircraft parts and services
Butler Parachute Systems, Inc.
– Producer of personal emergency parachutes.